GDPR IT atbalsts
1. Creating centralized user account management.
2. Password policy to change password at
3. Enabling Multi-factor authentication for all users.
4. Blocking legacy email access protocols like IMAP and POP3.
Windows 10 devices (Network perimeter cannot
2. Creating Office Business deployment policy for new devices
3. Windows Defender Exploit Guard policy for blocking ransomware
4. Windows 10 automatic update policy
Creating App protection policy's for iOS/
1. Define minimum device requirements
· Blocking rooted devices.
· Min OS - Android 7 and iOS 11.
· Device PIN -
2. Make sure
· Blocking organizational data backup to users Google or Apple cloud.
· Restricting copying data from corporate email,
· Encrypt organizational data
1. Configuring ATP
2. Litigation hold - we can set litigation hold policy for mailboxes and other data locations to keep all data (including deleted by user) by defined date range
3. Data Loss Prevention -
4. Initial sensitivity labels for Azure Information Protection
Response time (SLA)
GDPR IT support helpdesk service ensures a response to a fault message during working hours according to the following categories:
· Within 1 hour response time when at least one business-critical cloud service or the whole cloud service is down
· Within 4 hours response time when at least one non-business-critical cloud service is down
· Within 8 hours response time when a cloud service not hindering the operation of business-critical services is down
Price of service:
Piesaki pakalpojumu, nosūtot ziņu uz e-pastu: [email protected]